Tuesday 30 October 2012

Ignore the ignorance.



Being ignored by the person you love is hard. But what hurts the most is how they make it look so easy. If you keep calling him texting him/her etc., don't do that. He/She'll wonder why you stopped trying to get him/her to not ignore you.

Yeah… it’s true… but talking is easier than actually doing it. Take a walk in my shoe and walk a mile in it…. 

To be honest, I hate it when I’m ignored. Not because I need constant attention or seeking it. When I notice someone ignoring me many thoughts go through my mind. Deep inside me it’s not really fine. I just keep hiding that it hurts, even to myself I keep on lying. How pathetic I am right? And all going in the same direction, “why are you ignoring me? they probably just didn’t notice, I’ll give them some time. Seriously though, did I do something wrong? Did I say something I shouldn’t have? Did I forget to do something? Do they hate me? OMG they must hate me.”

I can understand if you’re busy or are in the middle of something and you can’t really talk, but is a, “sorry, I can’t really talk right now.” too much to ask? You may think I’m over reacting but if you’re reading this then you must know what you did. It wasn’t just once or twice. It’s been multiple times that you’ve ignored me. Yet I keep trying to talk to you? Why? Honestly…. I don’t even know why myself. Maybe it’s because I really want to keep our friendship & relationship in a good state. Maybe it’s the fact that I once cared for you deeply. But right now all those past emotions seem like a distant memory.

-Shasha-
3:01pm

No comments:

Post a Comment