Wednesday 24 October 2012

Worst feeling everrrr!!

How do you feel when you heard someone's talking bad things about your Boyfriend? Hurt isn't? That's how i felt today.. Let me ask you something, who do you think you are? Do you think your life's perfect? Or do you want me to bring up all your past which can make you realise that I'm the one who cared about you when no one give a fuck ! You wouldn't even be where and who you are without me. You are NOBODY to me, who are you to tell me to do this and that..? have you look at yourself first? or you haven't look at yourself in front of the mirror? You may have everything which can make you feel very happy and you can be proud of it... but donchu ever forget, what we have rite now, its comes from ALLAH..

Note to others; Doesn't mean you're happy with your life rite now, you can bring me down.. Hell yeah! No one's perfect and neither are you.. Even ours is up side down, but we don't judge others relationship. Fullstop!

No comments:

Post a Comment